So here’s what this award requires:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
And here are Simsophonique’s questions:
- How your main character(s) was (were) born and why did you choose them?
Usually my main characters just eventually start pretty spontaneously forming and I start developing them in my mind. Some, such as Rem from Fey and Tad from Tango, have had “predecessors” in some of my other stories, but I’ve made them into their own characters. As for why… well, I just write about characters I want to write, and who fits the story I have in mind.
- Will/Was you main characters have a new look or makeovers (soon)? If yes, why?
Lynn is about to grow into a young adult, so I’m sure she will change her style a little bit. Her friends might too. Also I need to age up and restyle some of my Tango characters for my Letters -side story, so they’ll have makeovers in that save too.
- If you don’t play with your simself, what character(s) are (is) closed to your personality? What does he/she bring in your story ? What are their parts?
Tad from Tango, in many ways. Also both Lynn and Rem have a lot of me in them. I’m an introverted, socially awkward, artsy nature lover who likes books and writing. I’ve pretty much sprinkled little bits of my personality into many of my main characters. I think having some familiar traits helps me really get into writing the characters, though I do sometimes want to challenge myself by writing characters who are totally different from me, such as Amelia from Tango or Sonny from Forget-Me-Not.
- Do you want to collab with other simlit authors? If yes, in which stories do you want to see your characters ? For people who already collabed, are you open to see your characters in a story that is different or opposite than your own story or of your own genre preferences?
I did agree to a crossover with raerei for her awesome Ghost of a Chance -story, and it was a very fun and lovely experience. And yeah, I’m open for more collaboration when the stories are fitting and feel natural. I think I’d like to see my characters either in stories that fit them or then in random, jokingly done cameo appearances. I think there are ways to make even quite opposite stories work, when the cooperation between the authors is done right.
And no nominations at this moment. Sorry. Right now I don’t feel like a chain letter person, even though the chain letter in question has a lovely idea. But check my previous award posts for nominations and stuff:
Sunshine Blogger -Award
The Versatile Blogger -Award
Have a lovely day you all!