I was nominated for this nice award by the awesome Senna, who writes The Racket-Rotter Chronicles (award post here). If you haven’t checked out that story yet, now’s a great time to do so since it was just finished! And it’s an amazing blend of drama, humour, romance, scifi/fantasy and horror!
Thank you again, Senna!
And here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
So then, facts…
- Two of my (almost one hundred) dreadlocks are named; they are Bob and Diego. Some other locks may get temporary names depending on my mood.
- My skin is sun-sensitive, so I’m definitely not the sunbathing type.
- My favourite character in anything ever is Scrooge McDuck (as written by Carl Barks and Don Rosa).
- I’m left-handed.
- My first name has a double consonant and a double vowel – which is pretty common in Finnish but apparently very difficult for English-speakers to remember, considering my name was constantly misspelled while I lived in Ireland. Well, that’s the beauty of diverse languages. 🙂
- I am very obviously a cat-person (but I love dogs too… and well, pretty much all animals, really).
- My favourite article of clothing is an over-sized, striped wool hoodie I found in a second-hand store for 2,50 € (2,81 USD). It has kept me warm for years now. I call it James.
And again, I don’t have enough new reads to nominate full ten, so check out my other blog posts on awards to see some of the people and blogs I think definitely deserve all the awards they get: Liebster Award, Animal Award, and Sunshine Blogger Award.
Also some new reads I’d like to nominate:
Livin’ A Simmin’ Life by livinasimminlife
This blog contains several stories, all with guaranteed quality writing and amazing world-building. I love how some of the stories intertwine with one another and create a world that feels like it’s truly alive
Can You Hear the Violins? by Thymeless
A recently started but immediately very promising Ambrosia-challenge story with an intriguing premise, good writing, and really likable and fun characters! I’m so interested to see where this story is going!
Well, that’s it for now. I’ll hopefully be back soon with some updates! Have a lovely time!